Wednesday 13 January 2016

LAKME ABSOLUTE BI PHASE MAKE UP REMOVER

Makeup remover these days has become necessity . Washing away makeup with simple face cleanser is a old thing now. Market is full of such products. You have miceller water, cleansing balms, oils and what not .Earlier i always used to prefer using Olive Oil to remove my makeup from eye and face. I never thought of buying Makeup remover for myself .My sister bought Clinique cleansing oil so she passed on this makeup remover to me and i grabbed it quickly because i was looking for some good make up remover and Lakme being such a brand which is affordable and good.





About the Product-

One product, two functions - Lakmé Absolute Bi-Phased Make-up Remover is a unique formulation where the oil phase lifts off makeup while the water phase refreshes and conditions skin without leaving any stickiness. It effortlessly removes all traces of makeup from the face, leaving the skin feeling fresh and hydrated.
 Packaging: Comes in blue transparent bottle with blue cap and pump dispenser.





Price: Rs.225 for 60 ml. It was cheaper earlier for Rs.210  as you can see above in pic.

My Experience: Earlier removing eye makeup was such a difficult task though olive oil also does it but you can imagine oil all over your face and i had to wash my face twice to get rid of oiliness.But ever since i have started using Lakme Bi-Phase makeup Remover i am so relieved.I don't have to rub  hard to get rid of makeup or dirt from my face. Pump dispenser makes it easy to dispense the product and it doesn't even lead to product wastage also.

This product is bi phased which means it has oil and water component in it which effectively helps in removing makeup but the oil component in it is not overpowering .It doesn't leave face greasy .But still i prefer to wash my face with lukewarm water to cleanse my face completely.

I love its packaging it clearly shows how much product is left in the bottle .Pump dispenser is little tight but with increasing usage it has loosened up now. The best thing about the product is its efficacy to remove the makeup  from face .It works excellent.I do not have to rub my face neither does it sting my eyes.There is no overpowering fragrance also in it.

It has never led to any breakouts or clogged pores.








PROS:
  • Would suit every skin type.
  • Sturdy packaging.
  • Travel Friendly.
  • Transparent bottle.
  • Cleans face very well.
  • No greasiness.
  • No fragrance.
  • Does not clog pores neither does it lead any breakouts.
  • Easily available.

CONS:

  • Only thing that you need lukewarm water to get rid of the shine after application of the product.
  • You need to be little careful with eyes. 

Recommendation:To sum up the product in one word: I love this product and would recommend it to everyone.

No comments: