Monday 3 August 2015

MATRIX OPTICARE SMOOTH STRAIGHT SPLIT END SERUM

Matrix Opticare smooth Straight Split End Serum



I have colored my hair twice and at the gap of 8-9months and by now you must have understood that what my hair looks like .I have been very bad at managing my hair and after so much of torture it looks so frizzy that I always prefer wearing bun rather than keeping them loose. 
I get the hair spa done every month but it should be ideally every 15 days if you have chemically treated hair but to be very honest I hardly get any time to pamper myself ...I was in search of some good serum and that is when one of my friend told me about this serum so I just thought of giving it a try because this range from Matrix Opti care is specially meant for chemically treated hairs.




Claims by the company:
  • This wonder serum is formulated to repair the hair shaft & keep split ends at bay.
  • Regular use repairs frayed tips and helps prevent future split ends
  • It has a light, non-greasy formula that smoothes frizz and flyaway to leave hair silky smooth with a hi-gloss reflective shine
  • Its light formula does not weigh hair down and gives it a sleek look
  • It repairs damage from the inner layer of the hair
Opti Care Split end Serum Regular use repairs frayed tips and help prevent future split ends. Light non-greasy formula smoothes frizz and flyswats to leave hair silky smooth with hi-gloss reflective shine

Packaging: Matrix Opti care comes with a pump dispenser which helps in easy dispense of serum and makes it travel friendly also.

Directions for Use: Work a small amount of product in hands and apply evenly through damp hair. Blow dry or style as desired. It can be reapplied throughout the day for added shine and frizz control.

Benefits & features: Contains a light, non-greasy formula that won’t weigh hair down. Instantly smoothes frizz and flyaways. Seals split ends and repairs damage in the inner layer of the hair. Matrix Sleek Look Sealing Serum fixes frizz at the cause. This wonder serum is concentrated to repair the hair shaft and keep split ends at bay. Matrix Sleek Look Sealing Serum leaves hair ends smooth, leaves behind a glossy shine and light control. 

I am using this serum these days and have been using it from past few month .After I wash my hair with Schwarzkopf shampoo which also happens to be for chemically treated hairs, I take a little amount:A very little amount means a drop or two, rub it in between my palms and then apply it on lower ends of my hair because if I exceed more than 3 drops it makes my hair look oily for the rest of the day. Well so far it has not done any good to my hair. To be precise I do not have any split ends so I do not know if it really helps in combating split ends but it has definitely not managed my frizz .But I would still use it for the time it will last.

Price:  365 INR

YAY:


  • Travel friendly

  • Not so expensive

  • A small amount is needed  

  • It is available easily on all the outlets, nykaa.com, purplle, flipkart.com & amazon.com.

  • Good for chemically treated hair.

  • It detangles the hair and helps in managing the tresses.

  • Protects future split ends.

  • It is non greasy but if you exceed the amount it may make your hairs oily. Remember that it is only to be applied on lower ends and not on scalp because it is not meant for any scalp treatment.


NAY:

  • If it is meant for chemically treated hairs, I expected it to make my hairs more soft and shiny but it dint.



PVB RECOMMENDATION
I think its performance will be better on virgin hairs and it will help in protection of split ends also but for me I will not buy it again because I need something better to help in managing my frizzy hairs and there are lot many other serums available in market. 

If there is any serum which you guys think is outstanding, suggestions are most welcome.My hair is full of frizz..Thanks in Advance.





No comments: