Saturday 12 July 2014

MAYBELLINE SUPER STAY 14 HR LIPSTICK- CONTINOUS CRANBERRY


No matter how many shades of red you buy, you would never be satisfied and I always end up buying similar looking lip shades... Anyways I just recently picked up a shade from Maybelline –RED CRANBERRY.

I so badly wanted a new shade of red in my Make up kit and I was confused which one to buy. Obviously with this statement your eyebrows will raise and you would think you are speaking to a naive here but trust me I always tend to get confused with the shades of red but I bought this on one of my friend's recommendation and I just cant explain in words how happy i am with this shade.

PRODUCT: MAYBELLINE SUPER STAY 14 HR LIPSTICK-CONTINUOUS CRANBERRY




PRICE: 525 INR


PACKAGING: PLASTIC PACKING WITH TRANSPARENT BOTTOM AND WHITE CAP ON THE TOP.


WHAT MAYBELLINE CLAIMS:


Super rich color with super staying power. In one amazing weightless formula. No dragging.    No drying.     No letdowns at all.

WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT

14HR Lipstick with an ultra-lightweight formula:
  • Stays fresh, light, and oh so comfortable
  • Super rich color that lasts for 14 hours
  • In 20 long wearing shades

HOW TO APPLY IT

Apply your lip color by starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.

 MY EXPERIENCE WITH MAYBELLINE RED CRANBERRY

Oh boy this color is so nice. I wore this to a function and I had not worn any eye makeup with this .It looked so nice. It actually brightened up my face .




All the lipsticks from this range are actually good .This particular color is towards darker tone of red .There was pink reddish color also. When I say pink+ red color don’t get confused I am talking about “RAVISHING ROUGE”. I actually applied that also but that gave me feel of a bride so I picked up this.




TEXTURE: It is super creamy super smooth and matte with no shimmer particles in it and that is the best part of this range.


COLOR: As I already told you that it is bold red.



FINISH: It glides on smoothly and does not bleed at all. It gives you super smooth finish .It doesn’t settle into your fine lines.


STAYING POWER: I can bet once applied you would need touch up only after 14 hrs .Stays true to its claims. But it is certainly transferable and you might need touch up if you eat.


CLAIMS BY MAYBELLINE
Super rich color

Super staying power

Weightless formula

No dragging

No drying

No letdowns at all


 TRUE

 TRUE

TRUE

 ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

 TRUE




LOVE:


  • Good in fact excellent staying power. Stays at least for 8-10 hrs if not 14 hrs.
  • Does not bleed.
  • Nicely pigmented.
  • Super matte finish with no shimmer particles.
  • Doesn’t dry lips.
  • Doesn’t settle in fine lines.
  • Easily available at Maybelline kiosks.
  • Creamy texture.
  • Travel friendly.
  • Not expensive.
HATE:


  • The only thing I did not like about this is that it is a bit difficult to apply it directly on lips; one should use brush because whenever I apply it directly on my lips I always tend to leave gaps and that irritates me. I would not consider it as a con because I think applying lipstick with brush gives you a better finish. What say?




PVB RECOMMENDATION

If you are looking for a bold red, buy it .Just don’t think too much. It is worth every penny spent and it is not expensive also .Whatever Maybelline claimed about this range is true.I loved it n am sure even you would love it too.

  




 PVB RATING: 5/5 

I would certainly buy other shades also.I am eying these shades

Eternal Rose
Eternal Rose

Never ending nude

Never Ending Nude

Perpetual Peony

Perpetual Peony

Keep me coral

 
Keep me coral


 which one is your Fav?